Guide :Refrigerators : Refrigerators

I need a drain closure to Ice Maker JS-ZBJ-A. The screw-on closure is cracked so leaks. The drain may be called "escape valve" or "rear discharge valve". Can you identify a supplier for me please?

Posted by Michael Goldstein on Mar 05, 2017

Research, Knowledge and Information :

Loading ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0078 seconds